• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LeicesteR (the R is for faye)to Liverpool

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Is anyone able to help get Hollie and heR new hubby Woody back home?

If you can help please respond here or pm me..Thanks :D

Last edited:
I'm just having a problem with my R's...!!:lol:

just for you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can help, can collect from Jill and take a bit further towards Liverpool than Sheffield.

Just not the weekend of the 17th :)

Helen x

We could help the weekend of the Notts meet up if it hasn't been sorted out before then. Could you meet us on the M6 or somewhere near thats easy to get to?

Maria x

I can help, can collect from Jill and take a bit further towards Liverpool than Sheffield.

Just not the weekend of the 17th :)

Helen x

Hiya Helen,How close to Liverpool could you get?If you could get somewhere with a train station,not too far away,i could get them and get a train. Xx

We could help the weekend of the Notts meet up if it hasn't been sorted out before then. Could you meet us on the M6 or somewhere near thats easy to get to?

Maria x

Hiya Maria,I could get to anywhere with a train station that isn't too far from Liverpool (Hollie gets really stressed with the noise) xx

I could be used as a meeting point or anything ,if someone can get them to me i could meet someone at junction 19 on m62 for liverpool.

I can try to get her to mullethead then maybe this weekend or next depending on how i'm feeling after my op next week.

Helen x

Back