• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits poking out toungues

Azrael does all the time; it's really noticeable because she's got dark fur; I know Nyx went through a "phase" but I haven't seen him do it in a while though.

oh god i hope not, i got them from a rescue at the weekend. They are going for heathcheck on thursday.:(

Do they drink from a water bowl or are they moulting? Lex does it a lot when she has had a drink and has a wet gob or when she is moulting, grooms, and gets fur stuck in her mouth :rolleyes:

:roll:Yes Buster is moulting big time at the moment and hes the one who does his toungue. still i will get it checked out. He doesnt really do it in the hutch either its more when hes been out on the grass maybe is the dew or something and licking his chops!! they have a water bottle.

Jack sticks his tongue out more than any rabbit I've ever seen.....vet says his teeth are fine so I don't think its that!

feel better now knowing other peoples buns do it too. Im trying to download pics on my comp so i can put them on here but my comp not having any of it.

when bun has a juicy bit of pepper he licks his lips for ages. also, if you stroke a cetain part of his ear, he starts grooming the air if you don't put anything in front of him to groom!

Back