• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkying/ behaviour??

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
lol gumpy constantly binky's in the evening when he's in the living room and playing with me however he binky's like 3 or 4 times in a row some big some little, is this normal or does he have a twitch that i think is a binky? lol (dont want to get my hopes up) lol also he's been runnin round likea loony the past couple of mins is vhe just excited cos he's playing or isv he trying to tell me something s wrong? he still liesdown when he wants to be stroked though lol

Sounds like a happy bunny to me, Binkies are normally something only a contented rabbit does in a domestic environment :)

lol just wanted to check everything was ok but its odd because i was thinking a couple of days ago hat i havent seen him binky for ages but he does it all the time when he's out lately. lol was worried he might be trying to tell me my carpet needs cleaning or something lol

lol when he's like this i wish loads of people like my mum was here to see him but im also kinda glad he does it just for me lol he's not this happy when my o/h is here as he's not very sure of him he's aware of his presence and startled by any sudden movements but tonight its just me and gumpy, and he thinks its great lol

Back