• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I saw...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
At the weekend I went to Jolleys in Medowhall Retail Park (for anyone in Sheffield;)) They sell MASSIVE dog crates!! And I mean HUGE! They are all the way down the middle, and right at the top end there is some gigantic ones! If I ever need a crate, I will defo go there x
Jack x

I just bought one off ebay! Its meant to be for the puppy but i really want to use it for Lopsy who currently has the run of a shed!!!

xx

Thats what im planning the o/h just doesnt know it yet lol! I had it in the back of my mind when buying and collecting it, its a bunny pad not a puppy pad hahahehehhe!:D

xx

My dad didn't know we got a playhouse, untill he 'found' it:rolleyes:
Jack x

Jack - I hate to burst your bubble, but the quality of those crates are not great. We went there looking for one for the business and there was only one of those huge ones left which was the shop model. We said that was fine and the assistant offered to collapse it down for us. Well we came away without it as it literally buckled along the side and the clips that hold it together snapped off when he undid it and as it folded in it dented the bottom tray. :(.

Back