• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkys?

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
I've had Smudge for nearly 2 weeks now and when my hubby is at work I can let him in to play. ;) Today he started to feel more at home and jumped straight up in the air and turned around while mid-air and then often did little jumps - is this a binky? :oops: Sorry - I'm new to rabbits. :lol: He looked happy to be free from his hutch so I'm guessing he was happy.

awww cute - somebody the other day said it was like laughing or sneezing - they suprise themselves when they do it :D

It sure was cute! I am so in love with that bunny. DH thinks I'm mad! He won't let him in the house so while he is at work and before I go to work he comes in for a quick play - about 1/2 to 1 hour, then again when I get home for an hour before Dh gets in. :lol: Can't wait till the run arrives - then he can go in there for ages. Ahhhh.

Back