• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look whos 1!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
my beautiful little boys

Misty and Binky :love: but they were bought as girlies :oops: its amazing how quick time flys it only seems like yesturday i they were both ickle babies :love:

Misty- got him as a replacement for the ill rabbit i purchased the day before and had passed on during the night Misty was randomly picked from his 6 siblings... i must say i chose the right rabbit!

first ever pictures i got of him at 8 weeks old :love:

IMG_0558.gif

IMG_0566.gif

Misty1.gif

Misty at 11-12 weeks old

IMG_0748-1.gif

IMG_0778-1.gif

IMG_0867.gif

Misty at 4/5 months old before him and Binky were separated

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

Misty at 6 months old after winning 2nd place in the bunny mad magazine make your bun a star comp

IMG_0970-1-1.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

Misty at 8 months

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

Misty at 10 months old

IMG_1627.jpg

Misty now married to Crystal

P1000176.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny:

Binky bought from a garden centre as a friend for Misty :oops: dont worry i will never buy from another petshop/garsen centre im totally 100% pro rescue now :D

when Binky was 8 weeks old he got Mucoid enteropathies and nearly died but with alot of medication and time (i practically slept next to him :oops:) he pulled through at 5 months of age i decided to rehome him i thought placing an ad in the vets would find the perfect home.... obviously not as he ended up with a breeder! i had no idea she was a breeder though she fed me lie after lie! so he spent a good 3 months having his wicked way with the ladies :shock: then the girl wanted 'rid' of him i jumped at the chance to get him back and my um went under cover to get him back, when he came home i knew id made the worse mistake ever letting hi go and here he'll stay forever hes now neutered and lives with his beautiful wife Lilli-Mai.

Binky when i first got him supposedly 8 weeks i reckon he was only 7 myself

IMG_0719.gif

IMG_0649.gif

Binky at 11/12 weeks

IMG_0754-1.gif

IMG_0774-1.gif

IMG_0869-1.gif

Binky at 4/5 months

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

binky at 5/6 months last picture i got before he was rehomed