• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We've just bought.......

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
This.......
DSCF4823.JPG

Thought some of our smaller rabbit boarders might enjoy it, though we are going to alter the ramp as it looks quite steep.The run area is 7ft x 3ft and it is 4.5 ft high. Cant wait for it to arrive and hubby to put it all together:lol:

Oooh that looks nice - Where are you gonna put it??!! :lol: Have to say missus, Steve definately seems like a good un! :D X

It's going to go where that run was Becki as we're having a jig around with the hutches to make room for some more runs( Have just ordered another 2 today too) - and yep Steve is definitely a keeper:D

It's going to go where that run was Becki as we're having a jig around with the hutches to make room for some more runs( Have just ordered another 2 today too) - and yep Steve is definitely a keeper:D

2 more runs??! :shock: You wont be able to move in your garden :lol:

Ive looked at that hutch/run set up many times and thought it looks lovely....you'll have to update us as to how good it is.:)

Hi ya
Can I ask where you got it from pls ? I have been look for something like that for ages . Do you think it wood be ok for 3 bonded buns to live in ? Or not really big enough ?
Thanks
Lisa xx

mmmm, I kept looking at it and think ur def right, it's not big enough but I do like it lol
I was also looking at dog kennels on ebay for my trio but has anyone else got any ideas ? Mite have to go for a shed and add an avairy to it (not for birds ) but so I can walk into it and sit wiv them. I have a bout 10ft by 3ft to play wiv .

Mine currently have a 8ft by 5ft shed to play with in!
They have the run of the garden too!
I also have a 10ft by 5ft run with hutches attached aswell..a bargain off ebay!

xxx

Last edited:
Back