• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns are at Vets Yet Again!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Tomorrow for their VHD x

They will HATE the vets:lol: They have got to have VHD for when they board at HolidayHutches x
Jack x

I know x
The were going to have it, but the vets said that is is very rare, so we waited untill the vet said x
Jack x

I know x
The were going to have it, but the vets said that is is very rare, so we waited untill the vet said x
Jack x

That's interesting as my vet says it's quite common! She said vets don't see many rabbits with VHD as the owners normally find them dead in the morning but she says it's quite a significant problem....

That's interesting as my vet says it's quite common! She said vets don't see many rabbits with VHD as the owners normally find them dead in the morning but she says it's quite a significant problem....

Really?!!

My Vet said that it is very uncommon in the Uk, but they still do the Vacs?
Jack x

aaaawwww bless them all mine are booked for thursday myxi and health checks then vhd a week or so later. they are going to hate me:(

Good Luck at the vets. :D

With regards to the vet advice, I was told due to me not being in a high risk area and them being complete indoor bunnies then it would not be a huge issue!! :rolleyes::D

Back