• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

friendly advice please.xx

kimd6200

Banned
hi all,as you know i had to take bluebells babies out because she was having a phantom and wouldnt leave them alone.well shes back too normal so today i decided try her back with blossom which i intend on keeping with her.i put her in bluebells hutch,bluebell sniffed behind blossom and went to mount her but didnt.they are both eating together and she is being ok.im booking them both in vets as soon as blossom is old enough an bluebell is back to health.do you think they will be ok together now?would it be safe to allow them stay together?i will appreciate and do any advice given to me for the health and safety of my buns.xx:)

I wonder if it would be best to try them back together once they are both neutered,where are you keeping the babies?Are they fully weaned?

friendly advice please

id probably put them somewhere neautral to begin with incase one becomes territorial but the fact they are eating together is a good sign you need to keep a really close eye on them incase they fight, if bluebells hutch is going to be there permanent accomadation id disinfect it so it smells different to both bunnies

right thank you.the babies are currently in a 5ft hutch.they are 9wks old so fully weaned now.going sit with them for a while but might take baby out to be on the safe side cuz bluebell is a whopping 15lb n blossom is a teeny baby.wat age can does be neutered from?x

Back