• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Electric Rabbit hutch

OMG what a waste of money - it's tiny!

Much better (and cheaper in the long run) to buy and convert a shed, then install your own heater :)

Rabbit only lasted three years in that thing. :evil:

The RUN is only 4ft by 3ft - how tiny must the flipping HUTCH be?!! :evil:

AMETHYST

I think that if they are worried that enough that the rabbit gets cold to put a heater in the hutch, they could have been good owners. ok so it might not be a great size (I think we have all seen far worse) but the rabbit might not have spent much time in the hutch and run.

It must have got way too hot in there - and then going to the freezing cold outside - I'm not suprised it died really they cope with cold much better than heat :?

erm,dont jump on me.:oops:i actualy have this hutch and its not as small as it looks in the photo.i doesnt come with the heater though so hes added that himslef.i had thumper in it and he could stand up in the hutch and run and bomb about in it.x

Hmm looks really small and i agree with Amethyst the hutch must be extremly small if the run is only 4ft by 3ft :?

Im guessing the hutch is 2ft by 3ft, as if the run is 4ft the hutch looks half of that hence 2ft and if its 3ft then hutch is same size...

So observant :oops::oops:

So yea, pretty small!!!

Back