• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mo is not a happy bunny

Isabel

Warren Veteran
So during the dramatic power cut last night I built Mo a luxurious new pen. Its at least the size of the biggest dog crate you can gt but possibly bigger. I have been shutting him in it for short periods so that he establishes it as his territory but he got a bit cross the last time so I let him out and he's now just sitting by the radiator. I don't understand why he is perfectly happy sitting still but not in his pen. Maybe its not Feng Shuid enough?

You're probably right.....you have probably put the wrong things in the wrong corners.....and it may possibly be facing the wrong direction......did you give him a water feature?!?!? :lol: :lol:

Of course silly, he has to be free to sit still where ever he likes. I'm sure it probably has the wrong ambience.

I'm lucky with my Molly. He often doesn't want to come out and if I shut the door to their crate he immediatly decides he has to go back in it.

Sounds like Oscar, he had a huge dog crate when he was a house bun but he was just intent on causing micheif... and used to rattle his bars to let us know when he wanted to be out (all the time) and he would jump all over the place.

He sounds like he just wants his own way! :lol:

You're probably right.....you have probably put the wrong things in the wrong corners.....and it may possibly be facing the wrong direction......did you give him a water feature?!?!? :lol: :lol:

Well he's go a water bowl and some loo rolls, I was hoping he'd make his own water feature to keep him busy.

I came home tonigt (after one or two glasses of wine :oops:) and he was literally sat in the doorway to his new pen...I've now shut him away for bedtime and he's all over the place. Pesky Mo :rolleyes:

Joanne, I think you are right "my way or the highway"

good god he's just jumped on top of his bed :lol: he is not the most agile of buns.

:lol: bless him - I can just picture all that :lol:
Silly Mo! :love:
:lol: He's currently sat on his little mat inside the pen staring out (the door is wide open). He looks like an old man just watching the world go my. Can you get flat caps for buns?

excellent! I imagine they don't stock pipes though. that would be frowned upon I suppose. :lol:

Back