• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little tinker!

Amy & Amber

Staff member
After alot of tutoring from Miss Amber

Noel has mastered the stairs :lol:

21042008021.jpg

All I have heard all day is thud,thud,thud. :roll: :lol:

Awwww what a cutey!

My little Simba never did manage to get up the steps from the garden to the back door even though Tinkerbell tried her very best to encourage him!

He's doing better than my honey. It took her 6 months to work out how to go up and down stairs

Lovely bunny but not very clever ssshhhh

Once they do crack it though its up down up down up down for a good couple of months till they get lazy.

He has been standing at the top looking down and watching Amber do it for nearly six weeks and he took the plunge today!!

They are giants so they have to get all four paws and they long bodies on to the same step :lol: so funny to watch.

Aww bless! :D

Whenever I put Bella on the stairs like that to see if she could get up them alright, she manages to get up the first one them trys to get up the second, fails and falls off the first one. I get frightened if what if she got all the way to the top of them and fell all the way down them again :roll:

Back