• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Cleaning Buns?!

flowergirls

Warren Scout
This morning I came out to the rabbits to a scene of devastation!!:shock:
They have 2 open hutches, each with a closed off bedroom within a large enclosed patio run.
Both bedroms were almost completely cleared of hay- which was mostly in the run, and most of the newspaper was ripped up and scattered everywhere.
the litter tray was upended as well as the food bowls- and in the run- yet all 3 girls were behaving normally and begging for breakfast.
A couple of weeks ago one of them had a phantom pregnancy and a nest was built in one of the bedrooms - which I left- but other than that nothing's changed.
Is something up or are they just having a bit of a spring clear out?!:?
I've cleared up the mess and they are all 3 contentedly stretched out together in one of the hutches.
Rachel x

Have they been in contact with Romeo my foster? Often when the volunteers clean him out i think it hasn't been done!

Maybe they like it that way or they like watching you work!:lol:

my shed normally needs cleaning once a week - I had to clean it out 3 times last week :shock: it's spring cleaning most definitely :rolleyes:

Back