• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My vets..

jane28

Alpha Buck
I have finally found a vets run by women who love animals!
It is a 1minute drive down the road and both vets are lovely... I have booked Smokey and the Bandit in for their spays and i asked how much it would be to take out the umbilical hernia (the vet confirmed this was what it was today)
She said it will only take about another 10 minutes to do that and the extra charge is £30 for every 10 min over...
I actually thought this was very fair! and reall appreciated the fact that they told me the ins and outs of their charges...
So come june the 2nd i will be £150 poorer!! But have complete faith in the vets...
Does anyone else have vets they love?

Where abouts are you, vet reccomendations are always welcome! I have changed vets 3 times and am still not happy, my practice has on great vet but the rest are useless, the good one is only part time :cry:

My vets are great, they are both very bunny savvy and didn't mind me being paranoid and taking Jake last night. Good job they are nice seeing as I'm going to be working for them :lol:

Yes! I go to a vets run solely by women (no offense men) and they are all wonderful and you can tell they just adore animals :D

Where are you? I wonder if it's the same vets?! :lol:

Where abouts are you, vet reccomendations are always welcome! I have changed vets 3 times and am still not happy, my practice has on great vet but the rest are useless, the good one is only part time :cry:

Hi I'm in essex and 'think' my vets pretty good, but not sure if maybe you have used them. Am I allowed to name on here?

Ah no, I'm in Daventry and we go to the Daventry Veterinary Clinic, they are brilliant, not the cheapest vets around but worth it because I trust them :D

There, that's my advert done :lol:

Back