• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy Crystle and her baby

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
Took this tonight of Crystle and her baby :love::love:

bc.jpg

bc1.jpg

Its hard to believe looking at these pics that when he was first born she didn't feed him and didn't want anything to do with him.

She still hasn't fed him tonight. He seems lively enough, but he hasn't had a feed for 24 hours now :shock: I am going to leave them together in the cage tonight in the hope she will feed him - if she still has milk. Jeremiah husbun has been relegated to the garage overnight.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww he is so cute so is crystle they both remind me of my first bun lucky.aww bless them both! i hope he feeds(i dont know but what age do buns get weened do you think she trying to get him to eat solids? ) anyhow they look loverly together well done!

Good news ..... she has just fed him :D:D

One of my myco rat boys is very poorly ( going to lose him soon ) :cry::cry: and I was putting him back into his cage after he had been steaming in the shower for awhile and I noticed the baby was underneath her suckling. I checked him when he had finished and he has milk in his belly :D:D.

Back