• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Snugglesafe has got a hole in it!!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I was warming it up, and took it out, to find a hole in it with all guue coming out!! I am so angry! What are the buns going to do?
Jack x

Yea. They have got loads of everything. Hay, straw, comfy bedding :love:
They just loved their snugglesafe:cry:
Jack x

I would contact Snugglesafe Jack and see what they have to say.

I'll pop one in their hutch for them if it gets chilly at night so they will still feel like they are at home:D

They do safe they only last a certain number of years 2 or 3 I think. I'd get intouch - they might replace it if it's less than that :)

If it's only 4 months old I expect they'll replace it for you or refund. I'm sure someone had the same issue before.

:shock: wow i just googled snugglesafe.

its expensive!!
whats special about it?

i got one thats nearly the same as that and i paid £4 from lidl!!!

I had a leak in the first snugglesafe I bought, I'd only had it a week. I took it back to P@H and they replaced it. I'm now on SS number 3 (me and the buns love them)!

Are ther any cheaper alternatives that people could suggest?

Really cant afford 15pound, but After three or four days inside I think it would be creul not to send Charlie back the the cold outside without something to snuggle up to. OH put his foot down at another one, although im wedling my way around him!

Back