• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets @ Home Website

I know I just checked it out! I know many people don't like PAH and I'm not particularly fond either. I don't like the way they give the animals in the adoption more space than those in the buying section, or the way they keep rabbits and guinea pigs together and the fact that they sell animals at all - But I can never resist a look at all the animals (makes my day to see lots of cute furballs) and it's the only pet shop that really sells anything decent here.

I have to admit.. Benjamin was a PAH rabbit.. I saw him and couldn't resist. Everyone was 'awwing' over the smaller, fluffier ones and they were all lying and treading on top of Ben >_<

Not far of with the buy pets online... http://www.petsathome.com/find/cate...egory-is-6H+Pets+in+store/product-is-99992095

I'm presuming they'll be permanetely out of stock online and are just to show case what's available in store :shock:

That is not for real... surely?? :shock: I hope you're right Tamsin, and they are just trying to showcase what is available in store. They should add a note to that effect somewhere :?

EDIT: just spotted this at the bottom -

LIVE PETS are not available to buy online and can only be purchased from your local Pets at Home store where friendly trained staff will help select the right pet for you. To find your nearest store, please refer to our Store Finder.

Their rabbit care page says:

Firstly the hutch needs to spacious, the minimum recommendations are 5ft x 2ft but ideally speaking the bigger the better, allowing for enough height for your rabbit to stand upright on their hind legs, this allows your rabbit space to move freely without being cramped.

Yet they are selling Heather Hideaway Guinea Pig or Dwarf Rabbit Hutch by Pets at Home which is:

Approximate product dimensions: 74 x 106.5 x 51.3cm

2'6" x 3' 4" x 1' 8"

EDIT: just spotted this at the bottom -

LIVE PETS are not available to buy online and can only be purchased from your local Pets at Home store where friendly trained staff will help select the right pet for you. To find your nearest store, please refer to our Store Finder.

Ahh, yep missed the small print :lol:

It's running slow at the moment.

You can submit reviews for the products :D So that will be a nice way to give feedback to them on which products are good/bad.

Tam

It's running slow at the moment.

You can submit reviews for the products :D So that will be a nice way to give feedback to them on which products are good/bad.

Tam

I was thinking it could be a good way to inform potential owners about pets needs!

It will be. This is really like the test period. They haven't officially gone live (not advertised it). Once the site problems have been ironed out it should be good.

oooh so i see!
its good though that you can see what they have for sale and compare it to other places!!!

Back