• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are the best toys????

leoandoliver

Young Bun
Since I have to separate my two babies for a while, I want to get them some toys to keep them busy. I have tried cardboard boes and paper towel rolls. Nobody seems too interested. They have one toy that is like a rattle that looks like a corn cob that they love to chew and throw........Any good toy suggestions? Do I keep toys in the cage or just have them out during playtime?

How about stuffing boxes or tubes with tasty things and hay,

Also mine like willow balls especially if you hide a bit of banana in the middle of it!

tunels are my buns fave toys! the Pets @ Home tunnel is £8 and they LOVE it!
also u can get cardboard ones and hay ones etc but they dont last as lonmg, ive had my PAH tunnels nearly 2 years now

willow balls ad willow rings r popular too!

well doras favourite is tunnels and digging area, snowy likes the carrots they chew and toss ohh and she loves lids to throw, both like boxes and chelsea likes a stack of wood pieces which she loves knocking over(like rabbit jenga!) she liked flower pots when she was younger to jump into.

Willows balls they get destroyed quickly. Toilet roll holders or kitchen roll holders stuffed with hay. Tunnels, cardboard boxes. Treat balls.

Back