• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help. I need answers fast x U/D been to vets

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi. Josh it going to the ets at 5.20, and I am worried about this because Drake will be left on is own. So. I am staying with Drake while my mym and brother take Josh to the Vets. Will D&J be ok with each other when they come back?
Jack x

Last edited:
Take them both....the vets should not charge you to see them both if you say one just came for the ride :)

take them both...especially as yours are boys!

i always take both, if they just cum 4 the ride the vets dont mind

I always take both. My vets recommend this. Even if they would've got on fine after being separated, its easier for them to cope with the stressful experience if their companion is with them.

Suddenly his purpose in my life becomes clear....just wait until I inform him! (you better hope he isn't home when you pivk me up on the 10th) :lol:

Sean knows his place!!!!

Am only kidding, i'll have to get down the gym to get big arms for carrying the carriers!!

Thats the part Im dreading about having a trio again.....my poor arms :lol:

You should have seen me taking my bonded 5 in for their jabs......WHAT a circus!!!:lol: :lol: HEAVY carrier, too......and then the vet couldn't tell them apart! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck Jack :D I always take bonded rabbits together. Guy always carries the bonded four :shock:

Back