• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I read a lovely book

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I expect a lot of you have already seen it but I just read a book called "Rabbits: gentle hearts, valiant spirits" and it was very lovely and made me a bit sad but a lot happy, and reminded me why rabbits are so special to us. Also would make good compulsory reading for anyone who thinks rabbtis are "boring" or "just for children".;);)

just stories about rescued rabbits and how they overcame difficult beginnings to enrich the lives of those who adopted them.

Did you write the blurb? :lol:

I may have a look for that one....I only have one left to read at home (once I've finished my Ruth Rendell).

This sounds like a good one!

Does this get the thumbs up Sooz? :lol:

I took my rubbish ones back today.

Did you write the blurb? :lol:

I may have a look for that one....I only have one left to read at home (once I've finished my Ruth Rendell).

hush :lol: that was the best way i could thi k of to explain it!

i wish i only had one book left to read :( i have a stack by my bed half as tall as me!

I've just spotted this book on the Hay Experts website - it's a bit more expensive than Amazon, but it states that proceeds from the sale of the book will go towards the cost of a fantastic new rescue hutch at Green Fields Rescue :thumb:

ETA - Sorry Thea, just realised that's what you meant by THE :oops:

Back