• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with naming this bun please!

Foxy Red

New Kit
I need your choice please on what you would call this bunny:

Our choices so far;
Teddy
Sooty
Guiness
Socks

He's very laid back and doesn't do very much apart from lying down a lot :lol:

Our other bunny is called Bobby (Aka 'Bob')

Bunny.jpg

I like Sooty or spot

My friend has a cat with a similar white mark on its head,they think it is like a star,hence the name Star

Where did you get him?I saw one similar on the freeads,in Ringwood i think

Thanks for the replies guys :D

He is from Pets at Home in Basingstoke :oops:.. I know we should have rescued one or bought him from somewhere else, but we were in to get Bobby's VHD sorted and saw him. He was so lovely and cuddly we couldn't resist!

They live in the house in separate indoor hutches, and they have separate runs at the moment outside.

We've started to introduce them as well. We only found out yesterday that the new bunny is a boy.. but they seem to be getting ok at the moment.

Bobby was neutured last week, but the new bun won't be ready for another couple of months.

He is gorgeous.

I second Teddy! I have a bunny called Teddy and he's lovely! (Although, my other half calls him Ted when he talks about him as it's less girly :D)

Thank you for all the lovely suggestions :) Will have a chat to my fiance tonight and we'll pick a name for new little man :D

Back