• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody got this modular run?

I was looking at this company yesterday but then I looked at all the negative feedback (on ebay site itself rather than in their blurb) and decided against it :shock:

my run is home built but i would want to add some kind of secure to the lid and work out how they join at the sides so that they cant be pushed apart by a naugthy bun or a predator.other than that think about how many you need to buy to build the larger sizes.... but in general looks good x

I think you must be right

Perhaps you have to pay more for the first section because it has mesh at both ends...whereas the middle sections will be cheaper because they have less mesh? :?

cheaper to make your own i reakon... just need to work up the energy to get it done... says the girl who still hasnt bought the wood for the chippies cage and bought the wrong bolts :oops::oops::oops:

LOL@Don, you sound like me - The energy is there, its just the get up and go has got up and gone already :lol:

Back