• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Life of luxury...

norrielian

Mama Doe
for the bunnies :lol: It was such gorgeous weather on Saturday that the bunnies played in their pen for ages whilst I cleaned all the windows outside!

picture3-1.jpg

picture1-2.jpg

picture2-2.jpg

Awwwwwwwww your little Dillon is my fave bunny on the forum, he is perfect :D

Awwww, thank you, I shall make sure I tell him tonight, he'll love that :lol:

He has the most perfect personality too! Sooo chilled and friendly. You can do anything with him and he loves cuddles.

Oh wow!!! I love this pic of Dillon! :love:

Can I borrow him? I think Bobbin would love him! :D Not like that! :rolleyes: :lol:

Awww thanks. I have a bit of a thing for your Bobbin :lol:, he always reminds me of Dillon apart from the colour.

You can be second in the queue, Helen (Pipstrel) asked to borrow him first. I didn't think I'd get him back when he stayed at her house :lol:

I was sorry to see Bobbin's relationship didn't work out. Are you hunting for a new partner yet or giving him a rest? :lol:

I am another HOOGE Dillon fan!!!!! :D :D He gives me irrational thoughts of bunny-napping.......................................:p :lol:

Connie has beautiful colouring.

(felt she was being a bit left out with all the Dillon love. :lol:)

Back