PDA

View Full Version : Alone for the first time today

joey&bugys 2007
28-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Bugsy is alone for the first time since Joey passed today :cry:

Her little face was so sad as I left this morning, really didn't want to leave her.

donnamt
28-04-2008, 09:14 AM
awwwwww :cry::cry: *HUUUGGGSSSS*

Kirsty&Lola
28-04-2008, 09:17 AM
awwww that's really sad:cry: Thinking of you and Bugsy {{{Hugs}}}

bunbuns
28-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Its so heart breaking isnt it :cry:

When i lost Molly, Ben was so miserable on his own.

Big hugs to you and Bugsy xxx

lisa82
28-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Aw that must be so hard for you both :cry: Hope your day goes quickly. Hugs to you both xx

joey&bugys 2007
28-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Aw that must be so hard for you both :cry: Hope your day goes quickly. Hugs to you both xx

Thanks everyone, sadly I've got college straight after work so won't get home till 10pm to see her :cry:. My O/H should be home about 4pm though so have told him to text me and let me know how she is.

Think we may have to get her a new friend quicker than we wanted too.

How long have other people left it?

clutterydrawer
28-04-2008, 03:25 PM
oh no :(

have you tried leaving radio/tv/music for her while youre away? or does she have a soft toy? its not much i know but some buns like it. good luck finding her a friend

Sooz
28-04-2008, 03:33 PM
I think I paired Bobby up about a week after he lost Pippa, they were inseperable and I couldn't bare looking at his little face.

The difference was I paired him with a bunny I already had.

norrielian
28-04-2008, 03:38 PM
That is so sad :cry: We lost Pippa in Feb and paired Dillon up quite quickly (within 3-4 weeks). It was the best option for Dillon.

Lian x

joey&bugys 2007
28-04-2008, 03:40 PM
I think I paired Bobby up about a week after he lost Pippa, they were inseperable and I couldn't bare looking at his little face.

The difference was I paired him with a bunny I already had.

I was going to go to the rescue we got Joey from as they have already home checked us, but they are shut over the summer to re-build all the hutches etc.

So I may have to start the ball rolling soon with another rescue because by the time I get home checked again, then I would need help with the bonding it could take awhile.

When we got Joey last time it took over a month from seeing him to getting him home