• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alone for the first time today

Bugsy is alone for the first time since Joey passed today :cry:

Her little face was so sad as I left this morning, really didn't want to leave her.

Its so heart breaking isnt it :cry:

When i lost Molly, Ben was so miserable on his own.

Big hugs to you and Bugsy xxx

Aw that must be so hard for you both :cry: Hope your day goes quickly. Hugs to you both xx

Thanks everyone, sadly I've got college straight after work so won't get home till 10pm to see her :cry:. My O/H should be home about 4pm though so have told him to text me and let me know how she is.

Think we may have to get her a new friend quicker than we wanted too.

How long have other people left it?

oh no :(

have you tried leaving radio/tv/music for her while youre away? or does she have a soft toy? its not much i know but some buns like it. good luck finding her a friend

I think I paired Bobby up about a week after he lost Pippa, they were inseperable and I couldn't bare looking at his little face.

The difference was I paired him with a bunny I already had.

That is so sad :cry: We lost Pippa in Feb and paired Dillon up quite quickly (within 3-4 weeks). It was the best option for Dillon.

Lian x

I think I paired Bobby up about a week after he lost Pippa, they were inseperable and I couldn't bare looking at his little face.

The difference was I paired him with a bunny I already had.

I was going to go to the rescue we got Joey from as they have already home checked us, but they are shut over the summer to re-build all the hutches etc.

So I may have to start the ball rolling soon with another rescue because by the time I get home checked again, then I would need help with the bonding it could take awhile.

When we got Joey last time it took over a month from seeing him to getting him home

Back