• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my furries

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
i feel almost guilty posting these, but RU feels so sad today i went to spend some time with my furries and they made me smile.. i hope they help to make everyone who is upset today feel a little bit better xxx

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

and from this morning before i heard the bad news :'(

P4270001.jpg

P4270002.jpg

P4270003.jpg

P4270010.jpg

P4270012.jpg

P4270013.jpg

P4270017.jpg

P4270018.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

they are all gorgeous :) pearl is lapping up the attention isnt she? and is there ANYthing your chippies won't feast on?

PS very impressed with their toy collection!

Last edited:
they are all gorgeous :) pearl is lapping up the attention isnt she? and is there ANYthing your chippies won't feast on?

PS very impressed with their toy collection!

i went upstairs and came down to a dog bone treat on my laptop... i think bud stole it but changed his mind and dumped it :shock::shock::shock:

its stes tea they nick and they like my vimto squash too.... they never drink my coffee tho.... so far just coffee gets the paws down lol

thats the first time ive seen alvin actually groom pearl since his stasis, i thought hed never do it again... see relieved :)

did sorrel eat her hay hun?

no :( I even gave her a big basket of fancy hay that she usually only gets for a treat and hid readigrass all through it and she wont touch it, we're off to the vets at 4. *sigh*

Aw wow!!!
How do you manage to let your chipmunks out?!
My partner has some at his parents house and they are crazy!
Can you hold them?!
WOW!
x

Aw wow!!!
How do you manage to let your chipmunks out?!
My partner has some at his parents house and they are crazy!
Can you hold them?!
WOW!
x

ste can hold bud... but stella wont allow it.. they do run on us tho.. much like rabbits its thier terms only...

when we first had them it was a nightmare getting them in, but the house is now sealed (it helps having proper doors at each exit to the room) so they cant escape the house and can be let out... bud runs about on the floor and stella stays high on top of the cage.. they are great and usually go in with the gentle persuasion of food (stella is very territiorial so spends alot of out time in the cage anyhows lol)

Back