• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Underhill's Unexpected Babies

Steph

Warren Veteran
Well here they are :D Presenting Baby Buzz and Baby Slinky :oops: What names do you expect as mummy is Jess and daddy Woody :lol: They will be 2 weeks old on Tuesday :) Piccies taken yesterday but today they have their eyes open :) Tree hasnt started the custody battle yet ;) :lol:

babies014.jpg

babies012.jpg

Mummy Jess

babies003.jpg

Daddy Woody

babies009.jpg

Aww they are adorable! Its like the perfect little family with the babies being same as mum and dad! :lol:

u kept that shush shush :lol:

when can i visit ? ;)

You are always welcome :) It has been posted that we had a suprise litter 4 days after a supposedly spayed doe came in :shock: I have been in shock since and worried. Mum has been brilliant :) and Tree hasnt bun napped them yet ;) :lol:

Thanks all Tree and I are very proud :oops: :D

You are always welcome :) It has been posted that we had a suprise litter 4 days after a supposedly spayed doe came in :shock: I have been in shock since and worried. Mum has been brilliant :) and Tree hasnt bun napped them yet ;) :lol:

Thanks all Tree and I are very proud :oops: :D

I must have missed it!

They gorgeous :D

Cute babies Steph :D But it's Jess that I want to bunny nap :love: What a sweet, SWEET poppet :love: ... and by the looks of her, only a baby herself! x

Cute babies Steph :D But it's Jess that I want to bunny nap :love: What a sweet, SWEET poppet :love: ... and by the looks of her, only a baby herself! x

She has the sweetest helicopter ears Ive seen :love: :love: They really are lovely bunnies. Think Ive been more nervous really but Ive had alot of support :)

Back