• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rescues have arrived!

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
I'm so happy! Flora and Parsnip have arrived - I'm their third home, poor little mites. Spent hours on rabbitrehome (much to Hubby's dismay) trying to decide who to go for - wanted to give a home to some older, long term residents that were being overlooked. They're adorable - lucky for me that no-one else wanted them!

Here's them and their swanky new shed/run. The shed gives them a total surface area of approx 65 square feet which is not as much as I'd like, certainly not as much as Pea and Pod have, but it's the best I could do with the space available to me. They'll be out in the garden once they're settled in anyway!

27042008239-1.jpg
25042008222-1.jpg

Ahh, they're gorgeous - well done for going for the sticky ones, that's what I usually do. They're going to be so happy and what a lovely home they now have.

I hope you all live happily ever after :D

Thanks guys. The accommodation's OK - I would have liked it to be bigger but ground space was an issue. Fortunately, I've just had a bonus at work which paid for it - I've not yet told hubby it cost £500! Still, it should last years which means I should be able to help more 'stickys' (I like that description!) in the future.

Aw they are beautiful, and their pad looks pretty good to me!

Lucky bunnies to have been chosen by you!

Vanessa xx

Ah, these two were at the rescue when I collected Teddy and Lola. So pleased they've found a home, and looks like a lovely one too. :)

Wow that looks great :D :D :D

Good for you, they look like lovely buns. I've gone for a couple of 'stickies' too, just got to get my homecheck done and collect them!

Back