• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The P@H bunny makes himself at home !

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This little bunny has settled in so quickly after his long travels. He has the most wonderful personality. Louise is an amazing woman for being able to let him go to another home, I was attached to him within minutes he really is a special bunny.

HPIM0943.jpg

HPIM0941.jpg

HPIM0950.jpg

HPIM0952.jpg

HPIM0953.jpg

HPIM0954.jpg

HPIM0956.jpg

HPIM0957.jpg

HPIM0958.jpg

HPIM0959.jpg

Awww bless him :) It was really hard letting him go,but i know I've done right by him.I have no experience with special needs bunnies.He looks so gorgeous on them pics,I can't believe he's not here for a cuddle :( I'm so pleased you're attached to him,I truely believe his temperament is unique and he's a little fluff ball of inspiration :) Give him a cuddle and nose rub from me xxx

i love all bunnies, but REW's arent my favorite (not that i wudnt rule out having one) BUT....i adore this guy!! hes so so so smoochie and cute!!!!

Aaaaw he looks like a little character and really chilled!

I do love REW's and how they are usually so laid back and cuddly...:D

Aww! what a cutie, he seems to have settled in already:D Has he got a name yet?

No name yet, you will be able to vote for his name in the fundraising section shortly.

Louise he has got a unique temperament but I think he may have neurological problems as he has no rabbit instinct in him and has mini trances where he is in another world. I have him on panacur but will get him thoroughly checked out at the vets. Still it makes him the most loving rabbit I have ever met, it's more like having a little puppy :D

Bless him.My Kitt is very similar with affection :) I hope any problems he may have wont affect the life he will have with you.xx

:) no matter what he has wrong with him, he sure looks one happy bunny, hope you raise lots for this little fella....i,ll be having a go anyway...:love::love:

What a gorgeous and happy bunny - the piccies are so heartwarming.

It is brilliant that he has found a forever home, I think he is going to give so much joy.

A massive pat on the back to all those who have helped him.

Vanessa xx

Well done everyone. I love the pictures and he is so relaxed asleep on the couch after only just arriving. What a gorgeous fellow.

Back