• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florence, Dandelion, Tia and Charlie

Suzanne

Mama Doe
I don't very often post pics cause I'm too lazy :oops: but they been enjoying the garden so much in these nice days we're having I thought I'd get a few snaps.
Florence
019.jpg

018.jpg

Dandelion
028.jpg

Tia
034.jpg

036.jpg

Charlie
030.jpg

They're beautiful. :)
Florence is very pretty... As is Tia, 'cos I always liked black bunnies... But so are Dandelion & Charlie. Squee - they're all lovely, let's leave it at that! :lol:

Love the pictures Suzanne :love:

How come everyone elses buns are looking so healthy and sleek ATM?...mine are looking like a load of scruffbags with tufts of fur everywhere :roll: :lol:

Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow Willow Williow Willow Willow get the point? :lol:

They are all goegous though and Barney says :wave: to his sister Florence.

Love the pictures Suzanne :love:

How come everyone elses buns are looking so healthy and sleek ATM?...mine are looking like a load of scruffbags with tufts of fur everywhere :roll: :lol:

Don't feel bad.....most of my lot are in the scruffbag phase at the moment, too!!! :roll: :lol:

BEAUTIFUL bunnies! I am LOVING Charlie!!! :D :D

Back