• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it normal for girl bunnies...

coco1200

Warren Veteran
hermione is not neuterd, and she keeps trying to mount Oscar :shock:

is that normal? or should i check if shes a boy :lol:

Females often "hump" as a way of showing their dominance! So chances are that's what she's doing :lol:

I would however definitely recommend checking whether "she" is definitely a girl and then get in touch with your vet about having her spayed! x

Females often "hump" as a way of showing their dominance! So chances are that's what she's doing :lol:

I would however definitely recommend checking whether "she" is definitely a girl and then get in touch with your vet about having her spayed! x

oh yeah, she will get spayed soon! shes still a baby so still have to wait a while.

:lol::lol::lol:

i have a bit of a problem checking her out...
she wont let me turn her around witout her thrashing about...

any tips?

Try cradling her upside down in your arms, like you would hold a baby. Some rabbits will lie quite stll like this. (Not all:roll:)
Rabbits hate being up off the floor, let alone being dangled in the air.
And all to look at her bits.... :shock::oops::oops: really!!!

Try cradling her upside down in your arms, like you would hold a baby. Some rabbits will lie quite stll like this. (Not all:roll:)
Rabbits hate being up off the floor, let alone being dangled in the air.
And all to look at her bits.... :shock::oops::oops: really!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
no she is quite impossible.
puts up a huge fight!!
i think ill just ask the vets next time i am around....

Back