• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudiger and Beezle

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Well - as Jane has 'fessed up here you go :lol: ....... Rudiger had to be flipped over a couple of times to check he really was neutered - cheeky boy :oops: but fortunately Beezle seems to be the girl to put him in his place and despite his randy behaviour she has been brill with him. There is still the odd scuffle but I reckon they're going to be just fine ....

So especially for Jane - here they are :D

CIMG9634.jpg

CIMG9641.jpg

CIMG9646.jpg

HOW DID I MISS THIS!!:shock:

Aaaaaw they look like a normal married couple now... :lol: And glad Rudy has calmed down...

I didn't realise how big Beezle is compared to Rudy! He really does look like the smaller older man :D... Bless him... And it's lovely to see them resting together, my 2 dont really stretch out and do that...

Im seeing some white Rudy fur in the pen... :lol:

Oooo can't wait!

Well they are both here now and ensconced in their wendy house (or the marital home as i like to call it...)

I keep on calling Rudiger Rudy (quite apt in the circumstances i think!) and Beezle has the nickname Beebee already... Beebee has been taking food from me and Rudy is still nervous which is expected (its always the boys eh? :roll::lol:) He hops off into his poo box to eat...

Thanks Chloe for letting me have them as they are soooo sweet... And cuddly buns! Which my other two aren't really (Bandit the wriggler... Im talking about you...:roll:)

I will let you know when my other two have been spayed and then maybe the 4 bonding can be discussed...:shock::lol:...

PIctures will be forthcoming soon...

OOOOOOoooooo aren't they lovely buns. I do love mixed pairs (mixed colours and 'styles' I mean:lol:) It's so interesting to see other peoples pairings.:D

:wave: It was lovely to meet you yesterday Jane and I'm looking forward to some pics! :D I'm sure it won't be long before Rudy's eating out of your hand! :D

it was lovely meeting you and your OH as well Chloe!

Well today Rudy nearly ate the SS out of the plastic bag before i could get it into the bowl! And he let me stroke him while he was eating so thats progress!

They are liking the armchair cushion and i have been and put in another box full of hay which Rudy likes to sit in and they also have a willow ball and a long tunnel to go into...:D I bought the same tunnel for Smokey and the Bandit but they just move it out of the way :roll:

One thing i want to ask you Chloe is that i am going to corner off the patio bit by the house so they can come out while i am there (until the garden is done) but what with Smokey and Bandit not being spayed yet, what do you think will happen if they sniff through the bars and what should i do if they all go beserk! :shock::lol:

Heya hon - if I was you I'd try and maintain some distance between the two pairs. Rudy and Beezle are used to other rabbits being around them but usually neutered and the smell of your two girls may cause them to scuffle. Better safe than sorry and keep some space! :)

Back