• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy squirrels

Lying on the grass in the park today, we spotted 3 delightful squirrel friends hopping about, digging up nuts and generally having a great time together. They came pretty close and were great to watch. Did anyone else not realise that squirrels did binkies!? I didnt...but they do! We saw loads of them! Wish we could have got better photos but they never stayed still

100_7815.jpg

100_7816.jpg

I love squirrels!

We went to Greenwich park today and fed the squirrels, some of them are so tame they took nuts from our hands :)

We went to the cemetery today, but I've given up on feeding the squirrels as the ones round here are so fussy they won't eat any of the things I take them and as the cemetery is also trying to ensure the crows/rooks & pigeons don't get fed (as they damage the graves) I don't like leaving stuff in the grass.

Anyway all the squirrels are looking very healthy right now, and one of them was huge!

Back