• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry more photos Jake this time :)

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
DSC00249.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

Aaaaaw bless him he is gorgeous. Is there any more news on his leg Helen?

Yes he broke the growth plate and it has mended wonky, I had some xrays done whilst he was under for his neuter. We are not going to do anything unless it causes him an issue. He seems happy enough and as you can see from the video he can still run around :)

Will just see what happens with it and take appropriate action.

Helen x

Aaaaw poor little guy - like you say though probably best left alone whilst it's not bothering him - he certainly gets about o.k on it:D So when do introductions commence?

Aaaaw poor little guy - like you say though probably best left alone whilst it's not bothering him - he certainly gets about o.k on it:D So when do introductions commence?

well they have been and sniffed him in his cage and were fine. However, took his outside tonight and Piper attacked him :( It was slightly in her territory tho so my mistake.

I'm hoping to start on Friday, going to clean and neutralize the floor in the attck bedroom, put the two pens next to each other and I think leave them for Friday night (i'll be sleeping up there). Then on saturday I think i'll try putting them together.

Am bricking it tho so might have to ask Sooz to have a go for a donation to BARC, if she wouldn't mind

Helen x

Back