• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Know??!!

Sorry but that is just hideous and how hot will it be for a poor bun in there in the summer or with the heating on in winter:censored:

:censored::evil::evil: It looks like a mortuary container. That metal will just heat up too, the bunnie might even get a burn from sitting on it. :censored:

I saw that on ebay too and thought it was small and looked awful and wasn't appropriate for rabbits:evil:

Sorry, couldn't help but send a message after I saw this

Please contact me if you wish to have a custom hutch built in the colour of your choice!

My message:

I'm looking for a hutch that is 6 feet wide by 2 feet deep by by 3 feet tall as a minimum and I was wondering what you have/could build and what the cost would be.

I wonder what response I'll get...

I don't think it's actually made of metal :) It looks like painted wood. It says metal fixings so eg legs, door catches.

I think it would be fine if it was a little bit bigger. I don't like the grey but I'm guessing a few people would like baby pink :lol:

Tam

You'd think that as it's custom made they could have at least make the basic version a bit bigger, *sigh* apart from that issue though I have to say I think it's incredibly ugly! :x

I think it's really funny :lol: Who would want to have their bunny in something that looks like a filing cabinet? :lol:

It's gross! But on the other hand, you could probably sneak your bun into the office in this handy camoflaged hutch and your boss would never know! :lol:

Well I personally don't like it, plus it's much too small for anything other than a hamster AND, as you would need to keep it open all the time, why bother paying £110 for something :D

Back