• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i feel sick...

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
... cadbury got to the laptop cable again. he's ok, but i feel so stupid. hubby's gonna flip cos i don't know if he can mend it.

thing is, i'd shut the living room door, but i don't think the catch had caught properly and it blew open in the breeze.

god i feel so awful thinking what could have happened :cry:

As long as he is ok dont worry :) Now its happened you will be more careful in future anyways so I doubt it will happen again x

I know how u feel!!

My guineas, nibbled through my laptop cable! And Mr digger, nibbled through the phone cable and my curtains :shock: :roll:

Glad he's ok!

H xx

i've still got to tell hubby and he flipped out last time :( hes so gonna ban them from the living room :(

ah but a few bunny licks and cuddles will sort that...lol my oh wasnt to keen on buns in the house...and they do live in the garden but now when he opens the door to say hello to them (yeh he does love em really) snowy runs in for a cuddle with him on the sofa...he cant say no to her little face! lol naughty bun tho im glad yours is ok tell bunny no naughty bunnys poking the laptop!! and at least he ok! you can explain to oh that at least as bun ok then the cost of replacing(or fixing) the power lead is less than the massive vet bills if he had been hurt.... and you could offer to pay to replace it?!

luckily my clever hubby has fixed the cable, and although he was mad he could see how upset i already was so wasn't too harsh :)

i know have to make sure the lounge door is actually barracaded so it doesn't blow open :roll:

i just don't get why, on a lovely sunny day, they have the whole garden to play in, but would rather mooch about in the house :roll:

Uh oh, naughty bunny, Charlie got to mine not long ago, it wasn't plugged in and I'm still mystified by how and when he got to it I didn't tell the oh just bought a replacement from amazon and got it sent the following day :lol:

I had crittercord on everything in the study, I don't know if they sell it in the UK yet but it works, www.crittercord.com

Last edited:
Back