• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you from the P@H bunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in helping rescue this lovely bunny and transporting him down to us.

He seems to be taking everything in his stride and started munching on hay as soon as I put him in his new home. He is an amazing little fellow.

I've had a quick look at his teeth, his bottom jaw is overshot and slightly to the side, but Louise's vet did a good job at cutting them back. I hope his back teeth are ok but he will be getting full xrays once he's had a chance to settle into his new home.

He does seem to have hearing problems as well as sight problems. He does sort of scan but it's not the same as I have seen in other rabbits. His left eye slowly starts to shut and he sways slightly but his head turns to the side at the same time. He is unresposive during this time but then suddenly snaps out of it and carries on with what he was doing. It is quite strange.

Thank you to everyone who has offered to help with fundraising for this little chap and who have offered donations. Thank you Rachaelk who's cheque arrived this morning. I really want to get the best possible treatment for this special bunny, he deserves it :D

Aww bless him,he's in the best possible place now :) I've never known of a fully blind bunny,I hope he's ok.I'd like to thank everyone too-Hilda,Faye (and Finn),and Jill for transporting him and,of course,Liz and Steve for giving him his forever home :) I miss him so much,xx

Awwwww glad he has arrived safely :)
Will you start him on Panacur 'just incase' ?

Janex :)

Yep, I bought a bottle earlier in the week just for him. Just need to weigh him now to get the dose. He's sleeping like a baby at the moment so may leave it to tomorrow

I'm so pleased he's safe and loved now.

I fell in love with a p@h adoption bun. I couldn't have him but my friend adopted him. I went to see him today and he's got a 15ft x 12ft stable to himself, so thats another bunny with a rosy future! :D

Back