PDA

View Full Version : Tobys Suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billysmom
26-04-2008, 01:47 PM
:wave:HI, WELL TOOK MY NEW 12WK LIONHEAD BUN TO HAVE A CHECK-UP TODAY, THE VETERINARY NURSE THOROUGHLY CHECKED HIM OVER, VERY IMPRESSED, I HAD HUNDREDS OF QUESTIONS FOR THE POOR WOMAN:oops::oops: AFTER HER ANSWERING MY LIST OF QUESTIONS SHE TOOK TOBY INTO THE BACK TO CHECK HIS TEETH & BITS.WHEN SHE CAME BACK SHE WAS CHUCKLING AND SAID "WELL EVERYTHINGS FINE WITH THE TEETH, ITS JUST THE BUNS NAME":shock: TOBY IS A GIRL:oops::lol::lol::lol:.ANYWAY I WENT WITH TOBY, AND CAME BACK WITH POPPY:lol::lol:.HASNT SEEMED TO BOTHER HER THOUGH.SHES CURRENTLY SETTING ABOUT HER NEW HAY TUNNEL:lol::lol: WILL TRY AND PUT PICS ON LATER, IM USELESS DOING THIS..

Jack's-Jane
26-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww many of us have had the same thing happen :lol::lol:

Well done at the Vets Poppy :D

Janex

AlbionLass
26-04-2008, 02:57 PM
That quite often happens. :D

Sometimes you have to take what the vet says with a pinch of salt regarding bunny sexing. Upton's breeder sexed him as a buck but when he went for his first myxi jab the vet was convinced he was a girl.
I kinda figured that Upton's breeder has sexed many more buns than the vet so always thought of him as a boy, now he's a year old he is obviously a boy.:lol:

oscarbunny
26-04-2008, 03:43 PM
12 weeks is still very young, his testicles may not have descended yet. However if your vet nurse is competent at sexing, then Toby is a girl! :shock::lol:

This is a very common thing though :lol:

Have you posted pics of Poppy/Toby? I would love to see her.