• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Bunny Vet Recommendations - Nantwich, Chester Area Please

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hi there all.

One of my friends and her hubby are moving (at very short notice :( ) in just over a week to the Nantwich area from down here in the softy south. They have recently adopted a pair of bunnies from a rescue and are doing everything they can to care for them brilliantly. I am keen to help them find a good vet (they don't have internet of a phone line at the moment so can't join RU).

Can anybody give us a few names of vets that they can register with as soon as they get there.

Thank you in advance.

Helen

Birch Heath Veterinary Clinic
Birch Heath Rd
Tarporley
Cheshire
CW6 9UU
01829 733777

These are fantastic vets, I live about 40 mins away from them but travel for any major problems with the buns..

Hilda(Capel) lives very close to the vets and she's the one that recommended them to me.

Birch Heath Veterinary Clinic
Birch Heath Rd
Tarporley
Cheshire
CW6 9UU
01829 733777

These are fantastic vets, I live about 40 mins away from them but travel for any major problems with the buns..

Hilda(Capel) lives very close to the vets and she's the one that recommended them to me.

Thank you very much I will pass this info on.

Helen :D

The vets at Birchheath are wonderful. Nantwich is about 15 min drive from Tarporley.

Thank you Hilda, I have been told that you have a good vet by another member so I will pass that on to her.

While you are on, do you know of a good rescue that could use my friend's services while she's in between jobs?

They're moving up and she won't be working for a while. She'd love to put something back into the rescues. She joined the team of volunteers at a rescue where I coordinated help and she was great.

She just wants to be involved when she moves.

Helen

hya if she can get to betley which is about 25mins from nantwich then tell her try poolfarm veterinary surgery.01270820007.absolutley brilliant and not expensive neither.ask caismeister.xxx:D

hya if she can get to betley which is about 25mins from nantwich then tell her try poolfarm veterinary surgery.01270820007.absolutley brilliant and not expensive neither.ask caismeister.xxx:D

Thank you - I'll pass that on too. Not too sure where exactly she'll be based so it's great to have a couple of vet suggestions.:)

Back