• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits I'll never understand them

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you will remember, Simba lost 3 partners in about 8 wks anyway I managed to adopt a french lop of Elaine, things were going great until Bonnie(French lop) decided to bite Simba quite bad so that was the end of that relationship, so then I adopted Daphne (french lop) off Lucyhp who decided she wasn't keen on Simba and then Simba decided he didn't like her:roll:. Anyway for the last few days Simba as been sitting along side Bonnie through the mesh so I thought I will give it another go and guess what they are now bonded. I have adopted Bertie (german lop) from avon small animal rescue and I am going to try him and Daphne together when he comes to me (that is of course if Snowy doesn't keep him as she is bringing him over to me:D:lol::lol:)
Rabbits who would have them:roll::lol::lol::lol:
I think David thinks I have conned him somewhere along the way so I could adopt some more French Lops, Honestly it isn't true;):rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

ah come off it, it was all part of your master plan really.

:lol:

Glad Simba has settled on a partner.

Back