• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Playhouse Going to collect it now!

I have it!!!:DIt needs a lot of work and hubby is already starting work on replacing the rotten bits.It has had 3 coats of paint on it already during its lifetime and we are going to choose some paint later,hopefully pink.The roof is nice and it has window boxes and shutters:DIt will look great when finished!!

:wave: Im so very very pleased for you :D Cant wait for piccies and progress reports. Well done freebies are just great !! :D xxx

I'm so pleased for you. Obviously the other ebay ones were not meant to be. It's much better to get a free one and then do it up just how you want it. Much more satisfaction in doing it that way.

Wow that looks fab - I can imagine it'll look amazing when you've done it up and popped some lovely plants in the window box! :D

AMETHYST

Back