• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on my 2 little ones...

Teepee

Mama Doe
You may recall that I once said (fool as I am!) that Clover (the white one in my pic.) would be "trouble" as Sage follows her everywhere and is as nervy as can be...

I TAKE IT BACK!!!
THAT little madam has "come out of her shell" and is the very first to come running if I enter the room, the very first to come investigate any new toy and the very first to come a bounding into my living room to all "seek me out" if I'm carrying something and don't shut the kitchen door quick enough!!!:shock:

They are both my shadow if I enter the kitchen and will both come if I call but Miss.Sage "all mighty" is the quickest shadow and certainly the "new leader"!!!

Her only dislike is being picked-up. While Clover will allow me to approach her and "not fuss" if I lift her, "Madam" needs to come to me and even then makes sure I know that she's not too chuffed at the motion! Once on my lap though Sage will stretch out and settle straight away while Clover INSISTS on climbing up my body to snuggle under my neck!:lol:

They are very different but both ADORABLE!!! I fear the day I need send them for a spay - My little ones all away from me and put to sleep for an operation? - Sends a shiver down my spine!!!:( Away they will go but SO not looking forward!!!:oops:

TP;)

They sound like they have wonderful characters. It's so lovely when they're more confident.
I'm sure the spay will go well & will help the buns have a long & healthy life.

Back