• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
PICT1519-1.jpg

Just thought I'd share because it was just the most beautiful thing, and Im quite proud to have managed a photo of it :) X

Great pic!

WA is one of my all time favourite places. Have you been to Rottnest Island. it's beautiful! :D

I haveee! Not this time, but I've been before. It certainly is beautiful. Have you been anywhere near the Swan Valley? I'd love to live there, We keep thinking about it but cant do anything about it whilst we have the animals. Lynne, Im not too bad thanks, starting a new job tomorrow though real early & know im going to feel like death warmed up. Oh also, what I was wearing yesterday is NOT how im normally dressed - its all I had in my wardrobe :oops: Glad you all like the picture too :lol: X

Nope, haven't been near the swan valley (I don't think! :lol:) but I've love to go back and see some of the bits I missed last time. :D

Back