• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weed killer

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Just a daft question. Mum said today there where council men spraying weed killer, and when she looked outide it was sprayed right up to the hutches which where open :rolleyes:

I was going to put the buns out tommrow if it was nice so i cna properly clean the whole hutch out but ot sure aboutweed killer is it poisinous? How long till i can get them out, we dont use it so i'm unsure but i'm angry how close they sprayed it to my hutches and no idea if it's sprayed on the grass but i'm assuming it must be lol

Just don't want to put my bunnies out without knowing the facts:)

Ok i won't, it's very annoying we had some nice weather i was planning to put them on the grass and scrub the hutches out, and now i cna't even put the run on the pavement as they sprayed that to:evil:

I hope none of it sprayed inside my hutches:evil:

If you wash the pavement down it should be ok.
I don,t know about where you are but here on Sunday we are forecast for terrential rain.That should wash away alot of it:D

Back