• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Drawing

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I got new pencils so I've been drawing again.... :D

lookout.jpg

Wow thats amazing,would you do a pic of Lilac for me? ive had to have her pts today:cry: id love something like this of her,how much would you charge?

No, not specifically Scamp, not quite leggy enough for him :lol: I'm doing a different one of Scamp :D

Wow thats amazing,would you do a pic of Lilac for me? ive had to have her pts today id love something like this of her,how much would you charge?

I'm sorry to hear that :( It depends if you've got a clear picture. I'm still getting the hang of things and I'm not very good at feet (and various other bits) if I don't have a reference. I don't usually do them on commission but I could have a go in exchange for a donation to a rescue.

Tam

Wow that is brilliant hun :D You are soooo talanted!

I did a picture of Buu after you did the how to draw a bunny thread but im too embarrased to post it :oops: :lol:

Blimey, I think I might aswell rip my attempt at a sketch up :rolleyes:

I want to be able to draw Bunnies too..................:cry:

It's a great drawing Tamsin. Did you copy it from a picture or was it just from your head so-to-speak ?

Janex :)

That pic is really fantastic, u r very talented! I love drawing with pencils, used to draw big cats, especially tigers. maybe I should have a go at a bun!

Project for the weekend maybe!

Well done :thumb: x

thats superb - just brilliant - you could make a fortune doing these for illustrations - or auctioning them - or doing commissions - or . . . .

That's great Tamsin. I like to have a doodle but I'm mostly rubbish with just a glimmer of hope. Where was this bunny drawing how to?

You should post it! We're not going to laugh promise :D

I kind of ruined it when I painted it :shock: :oops: :lol: My family say its good but they would just to shut me up :lol:

We have a scanner so I might post it tomorrow, if other people that tried do it too :lol:

No, not specifically Scamp, not quite leggy enough for him :lol: I'm doing a different one of Scamp :D

I'm sorry to hear that :( It depends if you've got a clear picture. I'm still getting the hang of things and I'm not very good at feet (and various other bits) if I don't have a reference. I don't usually do them on commission but I could have a go in exchange for a donation to a rescue.

Tam

Is this pic any good?
DSCF0380.jpg

Back