• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pets at Home Bunny Boutique

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Yesterday,I went into Pets at Home,I very rarely go in there and notice items sold in the bunny Boutique.I bought Norman and Beatrix a heart shaped mirror with a bell,to hang from the hutch or run.I hope they like it,but I am worried they will be scared to see themselves in the mirror,although they may think they are looking at each other as they are almost identical :shock:

i saw in the magazine they are dping bunny boutique. i had mixed veiws...

for ME.... i love it! pink stuff 4 my buns? great! how cute!

but on the other hand....how many young girls are going to want a bunny and see all the pinks bits and think its like a doll?

my store doesnt have anything yet tho, i may get the pink tunnel thp:wave:

Oh sounds great I will be going to PAH tomorrow with a friend. Hoping to get Honey a new bed. They should love the mirror. Honey is slightly obsessed with mirrors. :wave:

lol my rabbit looks at a reflection of himself in the glass door and he likes what he sees lol he spend ages liking it and staring!!!

must get him a mirror lol

They had a pet carrier and some pink wooden chews to hang on the bars of your hutch or run,they had some bowls too,I got the impression that there were other things they were going to put out,the store was just closing.The buns in the enclosure had toys to play with and a carrot tree and the giants were gone too and no animals in the adoption bit :D

Okay....there are
-Pink cupcake mineral stones
-Edible/chewable bunny newspapers
-Killer heel chews
-Black or pink heart mirrors
-Black or pink sparkly harnesses
-Pink cocoons
-Pink igloos
-Pink adorable bowls
-Black bowls
-Pink 2 way beds
-Pink 'powder room' corner litter trays
-Black or pink 'tunnel of love'
-Pink Nero 3 (no other sizes unfortunately as yet)

Few other bits and bobs. For novelty value, they're great. Very cute. Can also be used for other animals too :)

Okay....there are
-Killer heel chews
-Pink cocoons
-Pink igloos
-Pink adorable bowls
-Black bowls
-Pink 2 way beds

Few other bits and bobs. For novelty value, they're great. Very cute. Can also be used for other animals too :)

Do they only have Pink and Black stuff:cry:
My boys love Blue:lol::lol:
Jack x

Okay....there are
-Killer heel chews
-Pink cocoons
-Pink igloos
-Pink adorable bowls
-Black bowls
-Pink 2 way beds

I bought a pink cocoon, a pink AND black tunnel of love for my pig shed. I'm considering getting the pink 2 way bed, but worried it will get destroyed! We havent got half of it in stock yet tho!

Okay....there are
-Killer heel chews
-Pink cocoons
-Pink igloos
-Pink adorable bowls
-Black bowls
-Pink 2 way beds

how do you know all this:D

Back