PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT regarding P@H adoptions.

Hugo's There
25-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Today I had a reply from RWAF regarding the problems with P@H adoptions. They are going to pass on my concerns to P@H but they say the problem is that most of the information is anacdotal.

They recommend that everyone who has had a problem with a bunny or any other pet from an adoption centre contact P@H head office with their story, including when and where they were adopted. I would also suggest sending copies of any vets treatment and bills.

Please take the time to do this, because this is the only way P@H will know there is a real problem.

I will try to find the adress for P@H head office. If someone else has it to hand please can you post it. Thanks

Jack-Bun
25-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Luck I have got a laflet spare;):

Pets At Home Ltd.
Epsom Avenue
Stanley Green Trading Estate
Handforth, Cheshire
SK9 3RN

x
Jack x

Hugo's There
25-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks Jack, I had just found that address too after much searching :D

Rabbits R Us
26-04-2008, 12:34 AM
That Sounds very interesting . Pets at home do need a bit of re education and as i understand your trying your best to do that :D:D:D:wave::wave:

Hugo's There
28-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Just want to make sure everyone sees this.

The RWAF are now very concerned about some of the bunnies I have highlighted from P@H adoption centres. They are speaking to Head Quarters today.

Please anyone that has taken on a poorly bunny from P@H please write to HO to let them know.

Thanks Liz