• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

IMPORTANT regarding P@H adoptions.

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Today I had a reply from RWAF regarding the problems with P@H adoptions. They are going to pass on my concerns to P@H but they say the problem is that most of the information is anacdotal.

They recommend that everyone who has had a problem with a bunny or any other pet from an adoption centre contact P@H head office with their story, including when and where they were adopted. I would also suggest sending copies of any vets treatment and bills.

Please take the time to do this, because this is the only way P@H will know there is a real problem.

I will try to find the adress for P@H head office. If someone else has it to hand please can you post it. Thanks

Luck I have got a laflet spare;):

Pets At Home Ltd.
Epsom Avenue
Stanley Green Trading Estate
Handforth, Cheshire
SK9 3RN

x
Jack x

That Sounds very interesting . Pets at home do need a bit of re education and as i understand your trying your best to do that :D:D:D:wave::wave:

Just want to make sure everyone sees this.

The RWAF are now very concerned about some of the bunnies I have highlighted from P@H adoption centres. They are speaking to Head Quarters today.

Please anyone that has taken on a poorly bunny from P@H please write to HO to let them know.

Thanks Liz

Back