• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

loobie_lou's buns

capel

Warren Veteran
After cancelled trains, changed plans, and a nerve-jangling drive to Chester through a traffic jam and then unexpected diversions, Lou and I finally arrived back here and transferred the buns..a chilled out Charlie and stressed Holly...to the hutches. We put Holly out in a run after she'd settled for an hour. Charlie is gorgeous but obviously visually impaired and perhaps even some hearing problems. He is lovely though. Lou told me that Holly can be quite a lunger so of course she did everything she could to prove her wrong!!:lol: She played with her toy, asked for noserubs etc. Buns eh???I've heard from Faye, and Finn should be at the meeting place around 7.15. Here are a few pics.
DSC04069.jpg

DSC04070.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

Last edited:
Awww I've been desperate to see some piccies of them :love::love:
I can only see Charlie :? have you put any of Hollie up ?

Charlie :love::love::love:I want him he's so cute

Poor Finn had to add a couple of miles on to his journey as he was unable to stop near me and couldn't get turned round, so Faye rang me to say he was parked up at a pub. How on earth did we cope before mobile phones?

Fab. Aren't they both gorgeous. I reckon it's as well I'd left with them before Rog got back..gordon had already fallen in love with Holly and was playing in the run with her for about 30 mins. She loves company. Lou's obviously a lovely bunnymummy because her bunster's so relaxed with people!!:D

Poor Finn had to add a couple of miles on to his journey as he was unable to stop near me and couldn't get turned round, so Faye rang me to say he was parked up at a pub. How on earth did we cope before mobile phones?

Oh my life,what a day??Lol..glad he's back safely,thanks Hilda and Faye :):) xx

Aww thanks Hilda,i do spend alot of time with them :) I'm just lucky to have 4 extremely confident bunnies who are loving (even Hollie when she wants to show me up,lol) How're they doing Faye?Charlie has dried porridge on his nose hehe xx

Back