• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lol - now with sunbathing pics

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Pict0051.jpg

Don't think I've shared this pic. They were all sunbathing when they noticed me sitting there. :lol:

Last edited:
how sweet! i love the grooming ones! bobby was grooming alfie yeasterday on top of the hutch (they love sitting on top!) and alfie was swaying.falling asleep....the bobby gave him a hearty lick and Alfie nearly lost his balance and fell off and woke up!!! he looked all disgruntled!:lol::lol:

how sweet! i love the grooming ones! bobby was grooming alfie yeasterday on top of the hutch (they love sitting on top!) and alfie was swaying.falling asleep....the bobby gave him a hearty lick and Alfie nearly lost his balance and fell off and woke up!!! he looked all disgruntled!:lol::lol:

aw that's adorable. Rocky seems to get all the grooming. (the fuzziest one) I got some more pics of 3 different buns grooming him.

aww i think its the cutest thing! they always sick their heads into each others tummys as if to say 'go on give us a lick', and then look all disheartened when the other ignores them and hops off!:lol:

aww i think its the cutest thing! they always sick their heads into each others tummys as if to say 'go on give us a lick', and then look all disheartened when the other ignores them and hops off!:lol:

I know :lol:. I guess the good thing about not having much of a vocal language is it's easier to ignorant.

Back